Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone familiar with this book.....found some interesting documentation about the medals I have.

Article about: I just want to know if you guys get the same impression from the letters as me. It looks like to me that 95% of the collection I have my grandfather contributed his collection and wrote the

Default Anyone familiar with this book.....found some interesting documentation about the medals I have.

Anyone familiar with this book.....found some interesting documentation about the medals I have.Anyone familiar with this book.....found some interesting documentation about the medals I have.Anyone familiar with this book.....found some interesting documentation about the medals I have.
    Anyone familiar with this book.....found some interesting documentation about the medals I have.

I just want to know if you guys get the same impression from the letters as me. It looks like to me that 95% of the collection I have my grandfather contributed his collection and wrote the descriptions for 95% of the medals and plaques in the book after closely checking each medal and plaque there are only 5 in total that I do not have. Is this a common reference book for these type of medals? Would this be something that might make this particular collection be worth a smidgen more. I just wanted to know if that is anyone else out take on the letters. The letters were all found in a manilla envelope with the word "PUBLISHERS" on the tab. Thanks for anyone else input I just want to make sure I am in fact reading everything correctly. I do have the actual envelopes that the letters came in with the stamp and R.W. Cbert stamp on it. Thanks again I highly appreciate everyones help you all have been my go to spot for advice and information and it has helped me tremendously in this chaos of a madmans estate of crazy antiques and memorabilia.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone familiar with this book.....found some interesting documentation about the medals I have.
    P
    Many

It sure looks to me like your grandfather's collection was a contribution to this publication.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks for all the replies highly appreciate the information shared. I am now trying to work thru all of these various pieces of mail. I tip my hat to the experts in these fields as this has been painfully yet very much enjoyed hours and hours upon research and questions and I apologize if I come off as annoying. I only find this stuff very interesting and I love to learn about hiatory. I am sure you guys will see more of me in the documents and propaganda section as their is such a wide variety of items in paper form from envelopes with amazing cancellations from various places to signed post cards and pictures from various SS and german soldiers.