Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Armband Identification

Article about: I had posted about a few items earlier in the week I have the possibility of purchasing from a dealer, and I thank everyone for the assistance you provided! He also has some armbands I have

Default Armband Identification

I had posted about a few items earlier in the week I have the possibility of purchasing from a dealer, and I thank everyone for the assistance you provided!

He also has some armbands I have been trying to identify and estimate a possible value for in regards to his asking price, but there are a few of them out there that are similar and I have little working knowledge of them; Of the ones he has, these are the two most unique ones, which I can find some information around (depending on exactly what they are).

Any help ya'll can provide would be most welcome!

Dave
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband Identification   Armband Identification  

Armband Identification  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband Identification
    P
    Many

Both look good to me. The upper one is a Armband for NSDAP Kreisleiter, the other one is a Armband for for Leiter eines Hauptamtes in der Reichsleitung. Both are in outstanding condition! I would buy them.

?

I have no clue about political armbinds, but I would guess the fake SS and blue political RZM paper tags made the same mistakes?
    RZM Paper Tag
    Does the RZM tag/armbind glow under UV light?

Do you know what you would peg their valuation at in the condition they are in?

I trust my dealer, but I also value the opinion of outside opinions and voices such as those found here.

Would it have been possible for someone like this to have worn either of the higher ranked armbands? Much of the WW2 items he has comes from the daughter of (I believe) this individual, or a relative, so I am curious.

Artur Phleps - Wikipedia

And for the one with the pin in the center, is it representative of a Knights' Cross?

Quote by DavidRF43 View Post
    Do you know what you would peg their valuation at in the condition they are in?

I trust my dealer, but I also value the opinion of outside opinions and voices such as those found here.

Would it have been possible for someone like this to have worn either of the higher ranked armbands? Much of the WW2 items he has comes from the daughter of (I believe) this individual, or a relative, so I am curious.

Artur Phleps - Wikipedia

And for the one with the pin in the center, is it representative of a Knights' Cross?
    As far as I know, the rules on this forum are that there are no estimates of possible prizes. That's right either, because the price level for a certain item is relative, because it's always a question of what someone is willing to pay for it. And no, Phleps was not allowed to wear any of these armbands, since he was not a political leader of the NSDAP, but an SS leader.

?

Does anybody have any comments concerning the blue RZM tags compared to the black repro SS tags? Thanks a lot.

RZM Paper Tag
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband Identification  

From these photos it looks like RZM tag is fine. But same rules is with PL RZM tags than SS, it need fit between horisontal lines.

If lower just little bit "No" down in own mind, it fit between those lines.

Here is RZM tag from same maker:

Armband Identification
    -TJ-

?

Thank you very much!

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    From these photos it looks like RZM tag is fine. But same rules is with PL RZM tags than SS, it need fit between horisontal lines.

If lower just little bit "No" down in own mind, it fit between those lines.

Here is RZM tag from same maker:

Armband Identification
    I can understand what Putzi means. At first sight I also thought that the RZM label could possibly be a fake. Just because it appears so bright white. But on closer inspection I have no issues with it and I agree with TJ, especially since the armband is in mint condition as well.

I appreciate all the information here, as I am still a relative neophyte when it comes to WW2 items...Like some others, when I started out, I probably got a few duds because I didn't know....which is why I check here first because of all the expertise; The feedback about the RZM tag is particularly something I likely would not have found out anywhere else as easily.