Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Armbinde NSDAP, wool. Need opinion.

Article about: Hello friends. The two wool NSDAP Armbands. I do not give full photos, but I will say, very high quality wool. Armbands are sewned qualitatively. Thread, I was able to find a small piece, an

?

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Happy to help you.
    Thank You, for useful information)
    Ulric is selling good Armband. But expensive. I'll wait, maybe I'll find a good Armband, wich a bit cheaper price.

Regards
    Mig

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion.
    P
    Many

Quote by MigMig View Post
    Ok.
    That three Armbands, were sold in Ulric.

I found this Armband.
    For me is strange why is SS tag? Of course SS were political organisation. Anyway, strange. It's a bit expensive, because SS tag. Photos is not good.

Please, give me info about litters "A", "B", "C", "D"

Attachment 1603224

Attachment 1603225

Attachment 1603226

Attachment 1603227
    This Armband is a good one. The RZM tag is either a fake or doesn't belong with this armband! The SS never wore normal swastika armbands, neither on a coat nor anywhere else. Not even with underwear.

Thank You, for useful information)
    Ulric is selling good Armband. But expensive. I'll wait, maybe I'll find a good Armband, wich a bit cheaper price.

Regards
    Mig
    Ulrich has outrageous prices and also fakes! See this two pairs of Reichs Level collar tabs (for Example):
    Attached Images Attached Images Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion.  Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion. 

I have this eagle pin. What You mean?
    I show with pin "Ja". Because I can't check size of it. I am not home. Possible to see, it's very small.

Attachment 1603231

Attachment 1603233
    The eagle pin is a kind of promotional gift that was certainly given away for some reason, possibly an event, or given in exchange for a small donation. It is not a 'Hoheitszeichen' for PL. Here you can see how these pins looked like (they came in different sizes):
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion.  

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    The eagle pin is a kind of promotional gift that was certainly given away for some reason, possibly an event, or given in exchange for a small donation. It is not a 'Hoheitszeichen' for PL. Here you can see how these pins looked like (they came in different sizes):
    Thanks for the explanation. Those two samples on Weitze. I saw which model I have to buy for a tie. Although I do not like that they are damaged. I will think how to be. And I need a tie pin. These 2 Armbands, I sent back. Now I do not know when I will buy. Ulric, sells collar tabs. I can't see the fake. Because I didn't have the originals. It takes many years of experience to see that is a fake or not. With Armband, I understand now. A very good example to learn to understand is on the Ulric website.

Thanks for the explanation. Those two samples on Weitze. I saw which model I have to buy for a tie. Although I do not like that they are damaged. I will think how to be. And I need a tie pin. These 2 Armbands, I sent back. Now I do not know when I will buy. Ulric, sells collar tabs. I can't see the fake. Because I didn't have the originals. It takes many years of experience to see that is a fake or not. With Armband, I understand now. A very good example to learn to understand is on the Ulric website.
    Weitze has several of these eagles in stock. They're anyway not that hard to find. You did the right move with the Armbands!

It's easy to see that these Collar Tabs are Fakes. On the first ones the Eagles are obviosly Fakes. The pebbling around the swastika is missing and there are clear visible overhangs on the wings. Besides that the Tabs themselves are Fakes. Only the pips might be good. You need to have an eye to be able to recognize it. The second ones are frighteningly easy to spot as a fake. You can see it in the shockingly bad execution of the embroidery.

...Only the pips might be good...
    Pips are also fake. So, I assume full collar tab is fake.

It will take MigMig time to learn to reconise fakes from real ones. It is life time path of learning, I also learn almost every day something new from this forum and WAF.
    -TJ-

Quote by Finngaill View Post
    Pips are also fake. So, I assume full collar tab is fake.

It will take MigMig time to learn to reconise fakes from real ones. It is life time path of learning, I also learn almost every day something new from this forum and WAF.
    That's correct and never trust a f****ng Dealer!

?

That's correct and never trust a f****ng Dealer!
    I dont understand. I checked Weitze, and internet ... I saw 2 tipe of Hoheitsabzeichen 11mm. and 21mm.
    What is better? Maybe for a Tie need as possible small?

I dont understand. I checked Weitze, and internet ... I saw 2 tipe of Hoheitsabzeichen 11mm. and 21mm.
    What is better? Maybe for a Tie need as possible small?
    It's up to you what size you want! Didn't you say that you would prefer the small version? The earlier version was available in different sizes, only from the last version - form 3 - these eagles were always the same size. The eagles were actually intended to be worn with civilian clothing either on the tie or on the lapels (note the photo). However, many political leaders opposed this regulation and also wore it with their uniform. Even Hitler did not stick to it and wore such an eagle - made of real gold - on his tie with his uniform.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion.  

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast