Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Armbinde NSDAP, wool. Need opinion.

Article about: Hello friends. The two wool NSDAP Armbands. I do not give full photos, but I will say, very high quality wool. Armbands are sewned qualitatively. Thread, I was able to find a small piece, an

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    It's up to you what size you want! Didn't you say that you would prefer the small. Even Hitler did not stick to it and wore such an eagle - made of real gold - on his tie with his uniform.
    Yes, my I had opinion 21mm. is good for jacket, but is big for Tie.
    I look on Your tunic. It not bad. I want to buy that. What You mean? I like this, because the pin has RZM .
    About Hitler, I know
    I saw his pin ))))

Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion.
    P
    Many

Quote by MigMig View Post
    Yes, my I had opinion 21mm. is good for jacket, but is big for Tie.
    I look on Your tunic. It not bad. I want to buy that. What You mean? I like this, because the pin has RZM .
    About Hitler, I know
    I saw his pin ))))

This is a Form 3 Eagle, worn from June 1939. It doesn't match a 1938 pattern PL Tunic.

?

This is a Form 3 Eagle, worn from June 1939. It doesn't match a 1938 pattern PL Tunic.
    I am stupid. I'm doing everything wrong. I'll buy plus another. Maybe someday I'll buy a PL tunic after 1939. I have for a new tunic the Cap and Hoheitsabzeichen

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armbinde NSDAP,  wool.  Need  opinion.  

I am stupid. I'm doing everything wrong. I'll buy plus another. Maybe someday I'll buy a PL tunic after 1939. I have for a new tunic the Cap and Hoheitsabzeichen

You're not doing things wrong, you're still learning, that's the difference!

?

Hello. I found this Armband. It's good quality, but I am thinking it's not wool.
    Please look at

Hello. I found this Armband. It's good quality, but I am thinking it's not wool.
    Please look at

It is obviosly woolen, but - to be honest - it looks really brandnew. Don't know how to deal with that!

?

It is obviosly woolen, but - to be honest - it looks really brandnew. Don't know how to deal with that!
    Thank you. I'll continue to looking for.
    Yes, it's looks like new
    And the material is very strange. Large threads are visible. This is the first time I see such large threads.

?

Thank you. I'll continue to looking for.
    Yes, it's looks like new
    And the material is very strange. Large threads are visible. This is the first time I see such large threads.

?

Hello! I have a question. My kamarade should be rewarded. I found this badge. As I understand it is type 1. There is a a bit different design type 2. I don't know which one to choose. I don't like this badge because there is no manufacturer's stamp. What do you think of this badge? Weitze has a great type 2. But maybe type 1 is better?
    I have GPB, and iron cross, but I think one badge will be good . 3 awards is enough.

Hello! I have a question. My kamarade should be rewarded. I found this badge. As I understand it is type 1. There is a a bit different design type 2. I don't know which one to choose. I don't like this badge because there is no manufacturer's stamp. What do you think of this badge? Weitze has a great type 2. But maybe type 1 is better?
    I have GPB, and iron cross, but I think one badge will be good . 3 awards is enough.

You should take Type 2. Type 1 was worn until about 1932/33. Then came type 2. I can't comment on the authenticity of this piece but IMO it's good. The Type 2 badges, however, were available in different versions. In aluminum or fine zinc, or nickel-plated non-ferrous metal. Solid material and pressed hollow, with and without RZM and manufacturer marking. I also have three Type 2 in different versions.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast