Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Blut und Boden medal

Article about: Hello Medal Blut und Boden. Have any of you seen one before? What do you think about it? I will be grateful for any help Best regards

Default Blut und Boden medal

Hello
    Medal Blut und Boden. Have any of you seen one before?
    What do you think about it?
    I will be grateful for any help

Best regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blut und Boden medal   Blut und Boden medal  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blut und Boden medal
    P
    Many

Moved to the correct section of the forum.

It is an agriculture award.
    Did you try using a translator to determine what it meant?
    "Fur Leistung in der kaltblutzucht"-"For performance in cold blood breeding"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Przepraszam, jeśli umieściłem to w złej sekcji.
    Tak, korzystałem z tłumacza.
    Bardziej interesuje mnie, czy jest to oryginalna nagroda, a nie kopia.
    Which section is correct for this type of subject?
    Thanks for help

Quote by Kleinepanzerfaust View Post
    Przepraszam, jeśli umieściłem to w złej sekcji.
    Tak, korzystałem z tłumacza.
    Bardziej interesuje mnie, czy jest to oryginalna nagroda, a nie kopia.
    Which section is correct for this type of subject?
    Thanks for help
    Certainly not Orders and Decorations,
    I moved it to the Non-Combat Uniforms and Insignia section.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Well, actually my mistake. Although if it were a bull-breeding prize ... it could be considered war. The Spaniards fights the bulls and even the blood spills ...
    How is the originality of this award assessed? Because I can buy it

Quote by Kleinepanzerfaust View Post
    Well, actually my mistake. Although if it were a bull-breeding prize ... it could be considered war. The Spaniards fights the bulls and even the blood spills ...
    Spanish awards are not considered Third Reich, and bull fighting is not war, it is a sport.
    Ralph.

It's just a joke with these bulls...
    And the medals od the Spanish " Blue Division"? I think they van be considered Third Reich awards

Not seen one like this before Kleinepanzerfaust. Although not military related it does illustrate how the Nazi ideology found its way into so many parts of daily life in Hitlers Germany, even the breeding of horses! Thanks for posting it.

These are table medals given out by the Reichsnährstand for agricultural achievements. There are ones for butter, tabacco, equestrian, cultivation of food, milk ect.
    All Reichsnährstand table awards are very high quality awards either in a dark brass colour or sometimes in a silver, diameter of 60mms.

The one you have posted is a cast fake, it has casting issues all over it and you can see the sand pits all over it from where it was sand cast.

Morris

Hello !
    Thank you for your help. The Seller wrote that the medal was about 40 milimeters in diameter. It is a pity that it turned out to be a copy , i like it. I will wait for the opiniom for German Combat Awards. But because three are doubts , i will rather give up the purchase.
    Best regardas!