Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?

Article about: I really want a blood order medal, especially with its original case. Here is a blood order medal that I find and intend to buy, but since there are too many good copies of fake medals out i

Default Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?

I really want a blood order medal (Blutorden) , especially with its original case.
    Here is a blood order medal that I find and intend to buy, but since there are too many good copies of fake medals out in the market, while this is only my second year starting to buy medals. Therefore, I sincerely hope experienced buyers in this forum could help me with this.

Thank you very much.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?   Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?  

Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?   Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?  

Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?   Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?  

Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?  
    Last edited by rbminis; 04-28-2021 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Edited title.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?
    P
    Many

Moved to the correct section of the forum.
    You may get more answers if you put something related to what you are posting in the title.
    This medal is called a "Blutorden"
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank you very much for your help!!! As you might know, since I think you are the one letting me start my post, I to totally new here and start learning how to use this forum.

Thank you very much again.

To be blunt, if you're fairly new to collecting medals, these ones aren't a great place to start! The recipients numbered fewer than 6000, making these awards rather scarce. That, plus the fact they are almost always attributable to a particular individual, makes them exceedingly expensive to collect. They're up in the range of awards like Knight's Crosses, with price tags typically in the tens of thousands.

It may sound condescending, you're better off starting with more common awards and working your way up. Seeking out medals like this as a newer collector is a bit like walking into a minefield with a blindfold on!

Regards, B.B.

A reproduction.

Thanks for the recommendation.

- - ------- - -

May I ask why, so I could learn from it? Thank you very much for your reply

?

Agree that this isn't a good one. A scary award to buy since they're heavily faked and rather expensive. Here are good comparison photo: the "CH", "V" and tail feathers sink this one for me.Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?Blutorden, May I ask if this is original, or a good cope?