Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin

Article about: Looked for years to add the Coburg badge stick pin to my 2nd type RZM Coburg badge. I've had the Coburg badge for over 30 years and seeing the stick pin came a flood of motivation to purchas

Quote by MAP View Post
    Just for reference but I'm sure you've seen this blog.

The Coburg Badge
    Thank you MAP.

Yes I have seen it and it's book marked for future review and use. For those that want to understand more, that's a great link to include for your reference and review.
    Last edited by Rich Moran; 06-03-2022 at 11:36 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin
    P
    Many

A nice 2nd pattern CB and stick pin.
    Some of the items in the CB link were formally in my Coburg collection.

Erich S, I find it hard to believe you sold those items. I know times and needs change but doggone, ....err, Coburg badge gone!

I had an SS Himmler Honor dagger and an SA Rohm too. Back when I obtained them the SS Himmler it was $5,500.00 and the Rohm was $4,500.00 & both in excellent condition. I yet kick myself for letting them go but alas, nothing I can do now to change that.

As your aware, I wrote a number of years back on the WA award forum of my surprise that the Coburg badge was not fully appreciated for what it represented. More people now know and I think the market for these will continue to prove that these are one of the most desired badges to own. Now to find a 1st issue, that'll complete & sate my quest of the Coburg badge collection.

Hi Rich,

Times and interests change and one can’t keep everything. My entire Coburg collection was published in the Military Advisor years ago.

In the last 5 years or so the CB has gained the importance that it deserves with collectors.

?

as said, never say never!!

Default Collector production Coburg Badge

I do only have this quite well done collectors production for reenactment. To be honest, the prices for originals have gone through the roof too much for me in recent years, so I will definitely do without an original piece permanently. I also have little desire to have a 1a copy foisted on me as an original for thousands of bucks and then look like a dumbass.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin   Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin   Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

Coburg Badge and a Coburg badge stick pin  

As long as your happy with it, that's what counts! Also it works to fill a gap in collecting political items.

I was fortunate in the late 80's to purchase mine. It was a stretch then because it was more than what I wanted to spend but after doing research on the badge, I decided to go for it. Back then being 38 or 39 left a lot of time to work to save money. At that time I also stumbled on the Dachau horde of cuff titles and insignia. That deal allowed me to expand in a major way in collecting these items.

I've own this copy for about 25 years now. I pinned it to my Gau Hauptamtsleiter tunic along with otherwise exclusively period awards. Looks pretty good. At that time I was just not ready to spend that much money for such items. And I bought it as a copy. For a small price of I think $10 or $12.

?

I like it. you did good.

The big one from Rich is a second type, but the mini is a first type.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast