Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale

Article about: Hi Guys, I have a collection of tinnies coming up in my next sale in March @bamfords Here is one to wet your appetite. Cheers, Ade.

Day Badge 1st Mai 1939. Maker marked "A Donner, Wuppertal - E"
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale   Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale
    P
    Many

Winter Relief Work badge WHW Gau Essen 1936-36. Interestingly no eagles or swastikas in this design.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale   Collection of tinnies coming up in my March sale  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

12 Deutsches Sangerbundesfest Breslau 28. 7-1.8 1937.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    VW Factory opening badge. A much faked badge, but here you can buy a real one.
    I am a little bit wary of the pin plate and the "ges gesch" on the one in post #11.

VW Bettle pin badge-Fallersleben

Regards
    Brett

I will bin that one, thanks!

You can find all these for sale now online

The Derby Saleroom Medals, Militaria and Firearms Aucti... (12 Mar 21)

Cheers, Ade.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3