Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

deutsch die saar Ja medal

Article about: These two medals came with some other items. One stickpin and one pin back. I could not figure out why they were made and spent too much time figuring it out so had to share. I found the res

Quote by Rosenberg View Post
    Hello, maybe to finish with a picture related to the Saar elections 1935 and souvenirs from the Saar elections

Thanks for the pictures Jannis, yes I know these pennants, they are in great demand and almost impossible to get ............. Thank you very much
    You have a superb collection,thank you very much for sharing.
    A similar pennant is actual at germanmilitaria.com for sale,but not cheap.
    Regards, Jannis.
    The Collector's Guild

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement deutsch die saar Ja medal
    P
    Many

Hi Jannis, I forgot to write. Those pennants where you have were hung on every street lamp, on ropes, on windows, houses, etc. that day. It was a sea of flags, I even think I still have an original photo of how it looked that day. I'll see that I find it ............... greetings Chris

I'll have a look in a moment .......

Madness what this now costs )))))))

?

I guess by now that DER SAAR IST DEUTSCH??!! they are a great pair of pennants!!

From my personal collection . You may be familiar with the tinnie versions but here are two similar designs ..die struck in silver with a slight difference between both dies .

Default 2 Abzeichen von John

Hello John, your 2 badges have returned to the Siegfried Line. I thank you for the smooth process, for your time and effort. To eternal gratitude .............

Yes, I know this badge Jimmy, a work colleague has one like this, I've been selling me this for 10 years)) .................. .

Thanks for your posts........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture deutsch die saar Ja medal  

Another interesting Saar related badge . I would imagine this group would have been tied into the Deutshvölkischer Schutz und Trutzbund who had satellite organizations throughout the German populations of Europe.
    Anyway , a fantastic little badge that exemplifies the phrase " spread eagle " !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture deutsch die saar Ja medal  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2