Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Deutscher VolkSturm Wehrmacht ArmBand? Real or fake?

Article about: Hello, guys I just found this nice Deutscher VolkSturm Wehrmacht Armband, is it real or fake? Does the material look to new to be an original after 80+years? Any thoughts on this armband aut

Post Deutscher VolkSturm Wehrmacht ArmBand? Real or fake?

Hello, guys I just found this nice Deutscher VolkSturm Wehrmacht Armband, is it real or fake? Does the material look to new to be an original after 80+years? Any thoughts on this armband authenticity? I would appreciate any info or opinions on this armband. Thank you, guys.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Deutscher VolkSturm Wehrmacht ArmBand? Real or fake?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks good to me. Lots of examples on the forum to compare to
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I believe that's a fake thanks for the misinformation.
    Last edited by MarkoJ012; 05-12-2024 at 06:52 AM.

MAP
    ?

Quote by MarkoJ012 View Post
    I believe thanks a fake thanks for the misinformation.
    Excuse me? Do you have an issue? I sure hope your comment was in error.

I'm happy to be wrong, we are all fallible. I compared to other examples on this forum that were deemed to be original.

Never good to bite the hands that feeds you. If you don't agree with my views you should back it up.

Tread carefully.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Marko,

Do you want to clarify your last comment to MAP?

If I recall I suggested to you that you invest in reference materials and do some of the work yourself instead of relying on the good graces of the members here to provide you with the quick FREE easy answers. You will not learn anything by not researching yourself and then when you have hit a wall then other members can also add their comments..

I may also suggest that you become a paying member in order to show thanks to all the members who have been taking time to validate your items... It has taken many of us years to become Subject Matter Experts in these particular areas of interest and quite frankly it is off putting when someone does not take the advice and suggestions of seasoned members to purchase reference material and do their own research... My thoughts on this...

Just like the HJ armband that you posted, materials can look 80 years old when properly stored. If you invest in some reference books you will see these mentioned numerous times...

If your intention is just to buy a whole bunch of Third Reich to get them validated as real or fake items without understanding the materials and what you have, you will learn absolutely nothing.

Smitty
    Last edited by Rakkasan187; 05-12-2024 at 01:48 AM.

?

I agree 100 % with what Map & Smitty say & also don’t understand people who come on here, ask for opinions & instead of thanking those who have given opinions, whether they agree with them or not reply with snide comments. Marko, as Map stated “Never bite the hand that feeds you. If you don’t agree with my views you should back it up.” That’s why forums like this exist so that we can all learn. With a comment such as you made, I wouldn’t give you the correct time of day. You should be thankful that people who have actual knowledge of these items answer your questions. It’s called common courtesy & decency which you apparently don’t have.

MAP
    ?

Gents

Closing this thread as Marko has reached out to us privately and apologized.

Thanks to all for the support.

If others believe that this is a fake, please send me a PM so I can re-open it for you to post your views.