Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrong

Article about: my pictures keep turning sideways what do you all think of this item? would appreciate you taking a look, thanks in advance

?

Default Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrong

Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrongDienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrongDienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrongDienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrongDienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrongDienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrong my pictures keep turning sideways
    what do you all think of this item? would appreciate you taking a look, thanks in advance

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Dienstauszeichnung der NSDAP 10 Jahre, sorry if this is the wrong forum, just take it down if ive done something wrong
    P
    Many

Nice period Set. The case is marked for the 'Gebrueder Jaeger, Gablonz', which matches the mark 14 on the medal's band ring. Really nice!

?

brilliant thank you! this is my favourite item i own, really clean and well looked after so I'm glad to hear its legit.
    i don't want to veer off topic here, but do you know why my pictures turn sideways when i post? i don't want to annoy anybody with my sideways images

Don't worry, it's a 100% period piece, typical manufacture of Jaeger in a phantstic condition, most likely unworn. That's a good question about the pics, I read somewhere that this happens when you post with cellphones or tablets. It sometimes happened to me too.

?

i think its never been worn, the ribbon looks untouched let alone threaded through the ring.
    im on my laptop so i doubt that's causing it, its probably a user error of some kind on my behalf haha

?

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.