MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

FAD (Freiwilliger Arbeits Dienst) Truppführer collar tabs?

Article about: The red stripe is after what i could measure 4mm. Would these also have been used by the RAD for a short time, "classified" as the first pattern (1935)? Any help/correction is appr

Default FAD (Freiwilliger Arbeits Dienst) Truppführer collar tabs?

The red stripe is after what i could measure 4mm. Would these also have been used by the RAD for a short time, "classified" as the first pattern (1935)?
    Any help/correction is appreciated.
    Stig
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FAD (Freiwilliger Arbeits Dienst) Truppführer collar tabs?   FAD (Freiwilliger Arbeits Dienst) Truppführer collar tabs?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement FAD (Freiwilliger Arbeits Dienst) Truppführer collar tabs?
    P
    Many

?

Hello, old thread, These could and I use that term loosely, could be for Musician, the RAD rank system is a complex area, there are many known period displays of the structure, but it evolved over the years. Even using this template, the illustration compared to the specimen you have provided seems different, I don't have access to any of the Volumes of the Verodnungsblatt for reference to use for additional information, hopefully in the very near future with the assistance of a few colleagues we will be able to determine most if not all the Ranks from inception to the latter years. Take care, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture FAD (Freiwilliger Arbeits Dienst) Truppführer collar tabs?   FAD (Freiwilliger Arbeits Dienst) Truppführer collar tabs?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "