Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Field Police Cap Eagle

Article about: Good Morning I've come in possession of the following eagles which i believe are Field Police Cap Eagles I've found other similar examples but the colour looks slightly different. The colour

Default Field Police Cap Eagle

Good Morning
    I've come in possession of the following eagles which i believe are Field Police Cap Eagles
    I've found other similar examples but the colour looks slightly different. The colour of the Eagles looks a little golden (doesnt really show in the photos), could this be due to age or were there different variations to the standard silver colour.
    Many thanks
    Field Police Cap EagleField Police Cap Eagle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Field Police Cap Eagle
    P
    Many

Hi Andy

These woven type eagles are the type that you'll find on visorless / overseas Polizei caps / Garrison caps.

The golden tinge to the colour could simply be ageing as there was no differentiation for these particular eagles when it came to rank (a General der Polizei field cap would have the gold piping etc but still the same coloured eagle (page 62, Angolias German Police Vol2).

Here are some photos from my collection showing field caps in wear with the eagle you have.

Cheers

Jamie

Field Police Cap Eagle

Field Police Cap Eagle