Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Fire police uniform insignia help please!

Article about: I ordered a German fire police uniform a few days ago and have not revived it yet, it’s missing all insignia. Shoulder boards, collar tabs. I would like to know for this uniform what insigni

Default Fire police uniform insignia help please!

I ordered a German fire police uniform a few days ago and have not revived it yet, it’s missing all insignia. Shoulder boards, collar tabs. I would like to know for this uniform what insignia would be appropriate. Also would the fire police have worn bar ribbons? I can’t get any better picture until it arrives late December. Many thanks. Fire police uniform insignia help please!Fire police uniform insignia help please!Fire police uniform insignia help please!Fire police uniform insignia help please!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fire police uniform insignia help please!   Fire police uniform insignia help please!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fire police uniform insignia help please!
    P
    Many

Something like this would get you started!
    Collar tabs
    Shoulder boards
    Sleeve eagle...

They also used ribbon bars yes on their uniforms

Specifically what ribbons?

Quote by BattleOfTheBulge25 View Post
    Those of whatever military, civilian and political decorations the wearer had been awarded. The possibilities are endless.

Quote by BattleOfTheBulge25 View Post
    Thank you, please?
    Hence you have bought the uniform, how about study some material regarding the feuerlöschpolizei 3 reich?

Many had ww1 medals etc...

Regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Sorry for not being polite. I only had a small amount of time to respond. Thank you for your responses.

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    Thank you, please?
    Hence you have bought the uniform, how about study some material regarding the feuerlöschpolizei 3 reich?

Many had ww1 medals etc...

Regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

Sorry for my ignorance but where can I find material on the FPS I haven’t been able to find much searching the web. Thanks.

Deutsche Polizei-Uniformen 1936-1945 by Dieter Deuster also covers Feuerwehr and Feuerschutzpolizei uniforms and insignia in detail. (The book is in German.)

(This one is a Feuerwehr uniform. I've explained it here:
    Egelsbach Feuerschutzpolizei? )

Sorry I’m confused. The link that is imbedded in uniform leads me to jc penney’s

I found a pair of collar tabs on eBay. That are piped with silver around it. Are these original?

- - ------- - -

Fire police uniform insignia help please!