Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Kreis amtsleiter uniform

Article about: I recently acquisition my new political tunic and wanted share it with you guys, it is private purchase for Amtsleiter at Kreis level with white tab and collar piping what introduced for Kre

Default Kreis amtsleiter uniform

I recently acquisition my new political tunic and wanted share it with you guys, it is private purchase for Amtsleiter at Kreis level with white tab and collar piping what introduced for Kreis level in 1939. It come from veterans family (not straight for me)

(Unfortunately my mannequin was too breasted, so can't close buttons)

Kreis amtsleiter uniform Kreis amtsleiter uniform

Kreis amtsleiter uniform

And what makes this tunic more interesting on my mind, is this; veteran had been adding lots of insignias on it, for display. Easily can see lots of pin holes on this tunic and on breast it had cap eagel on it. Unfortunately I do not have those.

Kreis amtsleiter uniform

Also it come with matching breeches

Kreis amtsleiter uniform

Last but not least, here is couple photos where August Braun worked back in those days in Marburg

-TJ-

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kreis amtsleiter uniform
    P
    Many

Very nice post 1939 updated NSDAP Kreisamtsleiter Ensemble! They're not seen that often.

?

I like it. Looks very nicely made. Thanks for sharing.

Tim

Thank you Sammler and Tim!

I'm really happy with this tunic, tailoring work is really well made.

Last year I saw Kreislevel mantel on sale from same company, but unfortunately I missed that one, too slow, only for few minutes
    -TJ-

?

I think it worked out then as I would prefer to have this wonderful ensemble over a mantel.

What award or medal do you think was in the loops right side of left breast pocket.

Tim

What I find fascinating and surprising at the same time about these post-1939 updated kreis level tunics is the effort that had to be made to exchange the originally black piping for the white one. At the same time, it almost seems a little nonsensical. For two reasons. Firstly, if the collar piping has already been changed, why not sew on the new collar tabs, which also show the rank!? Because, secondly, the newly piped 1938 collar tabs only show the position, in this case Kreisamtsleiter, but not the additional rank awarded to each political leader after June 1939. That's just adventurous indeed!

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    I think it worked out then as I would prefer to have this wonderful ensemble over a mantel.

What award or medal do you think was in the loops right side of left breast pocket.

Tim
    It would made really nice display with the mantel. I hope I will see it one day on sale again.

That loop is for GPB, it is not official place for it, but time to time can see GPB positioned there.

Landeshauptmann Heinrich Haake wears his GPB on same place

Kreis amtsleiter uniform
    -TJ-

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    What I find fascinating and surprising at the same time about these post-1939 updated kreis level tunics is the effort that had to be made to exchange the originally black piping for the white one. At the same time, it almost seems a little nonsensical. For two reasons. Firstly, if the collar piping has already been changed, why not sew on the new collar tabs, which also show the rank!? Because, secondly, the newly piped 1938 collar tabs only show the position, in this case Kreisamtsleiter, but not the additional rank awarded to each political leader after June 1939. That's just adventurous indeed!
    It is quite fascinating indeed, I have also puzzling with it and it is not even rare to see this combination
    -TJ-

?

Thanks for the great photo tj. That's what I thought it was for with the distance between loops. I appreciate you letting me know.

I do hope you find the Mantel for it. That would look wonderful together.

Tim