Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

is this man NPEA?

Article about: Do you know what this uniform is? Kind of looks like NPEA, but I thought they always had a large eagle on the upper arm?

Default is this man NPEA?

Do you know what this uniform is? Kind of looks like NPEA, but I thought they always had a large eagle on the upper arm?is this man NPEA?is this man NPEA?is this man NPEA?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this man NPEA?
    P
    Many

It seems to be NPEA. As the inscription on the back and the small early cap eagle indicate, it is a pic from the early years of the TR. The man shows a dagger that is shaped like an SA, SS or NSKK dagger. But he is definitely not wearing an SA, SS or NSKK uniform. The NPEA daggers had the same shape. He also has a sleeve eagle on the lower part of the sleeve. It's all a bit unusual, but not atypical for the TR's early years. IMO most likely is actually an NPEA leader.

I dont know anything about the uniform..but can only comment on the dagger itself..which is not an NPEA dagger.

This dagger appears to be SA ...NPEA student and Staff leaders daggers will have a frog type hanger...NPEA leader with have a chained assembly.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Also ....NO NPEA has scabbard fittings except the leaders dagger ...yet the leaders dagger will have scabbard center ramp fitting which is not seen in that photo.
    Due to the black and white photo and the connection of the NPEA as a political entity ...the dagger also may be SS.
    I can not identify for sure if its SA or SS ..but surely it is not NPEA.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Agreed with Larry, it is not NPEA dagger, but tunic looks like NPEA.

Interesting photo
    -TJ-

Quote by Larry C View Post
    ...the dagger also may be SS.
    It may be. I had seen few of NPEA tunic with SS officer sleeve eagle.

Is that sleeve eagle also an SS on the photo?
    -TJ-