Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

My NSDAP Uniforms

Article about: Hi Collector Comrades! Christmas is now behind us, the old year is coming to an end and the new year is on the horizon. Many beautiful things have entered our collections in this fateful yea

Fantastic collection & meticulously displayed! I'm impressed with the various "mini" collections on the wall, with lots to look over...May the new year bring you continued success!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My NSDAP Uniforms
    P
    Many

Quote by GlennAgain View Post
    Fantastic collection & meticulously displayed! I'm impressed with the various "mini" collections on the wall, with lots to look over...May the new year bring you continued success!
    Thank you very much, Glenn, I wish you the same!

I came up with this solution to be able to display smaller pieces because I don't have space for several cabinet showcases and I don't like the usual black cardboard showcases. So I came up with the idea of ​​cutting cardboard and covering it with brownshirt fabric, or attaching cut sheets of cork to the wall with small nails. Both offer the advantage that you can stick small pins into them, on which you can hang badges of all kinds. Lapel pins can be inserted directly and also repositioned again if necessary.

Quote by Alan M View Post
    Well done on the new addition and thanks for showing your wonderful collection that is so well presented , very nice to see it .
    Thank you, Alan!

Quote by Durango View Post
    Wow, thanks for sharing your collection. Happy New Year!
    Thank you, I wish you a Happy New Year too!

Amazing collections Sammler and Horst! I also collect political. I have a nice Kreisleitung Arbeitsleiter Musiker that is almost complete all it needs is a nice original undershirt. I have a very nice original period horn with silk pennant attached to go with it. My other one is an Ortsgruppe Haupt-Einsatzleiter Fahen-Trager (standard bearer) with a minty bandolier, the back drop is a nice Ortsgruppe standarte, I also have another complete one on an original 12 foot, 2 piece pole with a nice original topper. Sadly I don't have the room to display the complete standarte, maybe I will one day. My most recent acquisitions were a minty pre war/early war Kreisleiter rigid vehicle pennant with the matching NSDAP party flag pennant for the other fender, both made by the famous pennant maker RZM 3/45. I already had the triangle party model from the same maker complete with both the celluloid weather cover and canvas storage bag, these RZM 3/45 pennants are already rare enough but to find one with both covers is unheard of, I got really lucky and it came with the weather cover and I actually found the canvas cover recently on a big dealer site. My Gauleitung visor cap is sadly not named but is in minty condition with a beautiful super toned chin cord. Also have another minty Kreisleiter visor that is named and addressed to the original owner on a tag inside; have a nice model 1933 Ortsgruppenleiter visor as well. I also have some mint, cased NSDAP service awards. I try to get mint or as close to mint items I can. My goal is to get a mine 39 pattern Reichsleitung visor cap by the end of the year and a cased 25 year service award if I can find one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My NSDAP Uniforms   My NSDAP Uniforms  

My NSDAP Uniforms   My NSDAP Uniforms  

Quote by LAMILITARIA318 View Post
    Amazing collections Sammler and Horst! I also collect political. I have a nice Kreisleitung Arbeitsleiter Musiker that is almost complete all it needs is a nice original undershirt. I have a very nice original period horn with silk pennant attached to go with it. My other one is an Ortsgruppe Haupt-Einsatzleiter Fahen-Trager (standard bearer) with a minty bandolier, the back drop is a nice Ortsgruppe standarte, I also have another complete one on an original 12 foot, 2 piece pole with a nice original topper. Sadly I don't have the room to display the complete standarte, maybe I will one day. My most recent acquisitions were a minty pre war/early war Kreisleiter rigid vehicle pennant with the matching NSDAP party flag pennant for the other fender, both made by the famous pennant maker RZM 3/45. I already had the triangle party model from the same maker complete with both the celluloid weather cover and canvas storage bag, these RZM 3/45 pennants are already rare enough but to find one with both covers is unheard of, I got really lucky and it came with the weather cover and I actually found the canvas cover recently on a big dealer site. My Gauleitung visor cap is sadly not named but is in minty condition with a beautiful super toned chin cord. Also have another minty Kreisleiter visor that is named and addressed to the original owner on a tag inside; have a nice model 1933 Ortsgruppenleiter visor as well. I also have some mint, cased NSDAP service awards. I try to get mint or as close to mint items I can. My goal is to get a mine 39 pattern Reichsleitung visor cap by the end of the year and a cased 25 year service award if I can find one.
    This is a very nice Collection, indeed! And neat Display too! Reichsleitung Visors are pretty rare and very hard to find! I would like to have one too, for my latest aquisition, a 1939 pattern PL brownshirt of a Oberabschnittsleiter with Armband for Reichsamtsleiter.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My NSDAP Uniforms  

Thank you for this beautiful sharing, we just want to zoom in to see everything in detail. Congratulations!

Quote by Elsass67 View Post
    Thank you for this beautiful sharing, we just want to zoom in to see everything in detail. Congratulations!
    Thank you for that nice compliment!

Hi Sammler, stunning collection! I was wondering, could you perhaps post a closeup shot of the uniform to the left of your brownshirt with the cross strap? I believe I have one similar to this one but mine was advertised as Generals cross strap but I have a hunch it's NSDAP. Thanks!

Quote by AntonioDe View Post
    Hi Sammler, stunning collection! I was wondering, could you perhaps post a closeup shot of the uniform to the left of your brownshirt with the cross strap? I believe I have one similar to this one but mine was advertised as Generals cross strap but I have a hunch it's NSDAP. Thanks!
    I'm not quite sure if I understood you correctly, but I think you mean the Ordensburg Vogelsang Hundertschaftsfuhrer Tunic, with the cross strap. This is a NSDAP cross strap with RZM marking from the same manufacturer that also made the leather belt. I hope the photos are okay so far.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My NSDAP Uniforms   My NSDAP Uniforms  

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast