Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe

Article about: Good or bad pin? Thank you.

Default N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe

Good or bad pin? Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe   N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe
    P
    Many

?

Someone else posted one just like this yesterday. Here is my opinion. Hopefully others will comment

Nationalsozialistische Studentenkampfhilfe
    Regards, Al

M1/63 is Steinhauer & Luck. I don't like the badge at all. The front/enamel and especially the back look very strange!

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    M1/63 is Steinhauer & Luck. I don't like the badge at all. The front/enamel and especially the back look very strange!
    I'm curious what you think about this one from the other thread.

N.S. Studenten KampfhilfeN.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe
    Regards, Al

?

These two badges are almost identical. The one in O/P differs in that the points of the rhombus extend to the rim of the badge. The O/P badge may also have slighly thicker letters but that could be the angle of the photo. The real difference is the skill of the photographer. One was taken in a light box, well lit with no shine, the other with flash photography causing the shine and discoloration.

If #1 is good then I think #2 is good as well.

If not, they're both bad I suppose, but I personally don't see any issue with them

Regards, Al

To be honest, Al, I'm not sure! I tend to don't like them both. But I can be wrong, of course! I found this pics of a piece I would give my thumbs up to, for comparison:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe   N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe  

?

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    To be honest, Al, I'm not sure! I tend to don't like them both. But I can be wrong, of course! I found this pics of a piece I would give my thumbs up to, for comparison:
    Yes I agree, the one you posted is a one looker. Not sure either now. When in doubt I would pass
    Regards, Al

To be honest with you all 3 looks good to me with.That RZM font and distance betveen numbers are identical from same struck.Same tool made them.

Arived today and photo captured by my mobile phone camera

N.S. Studenten Kampfhilfe  

CBH
    ?

There is a difference between the first two posted, the diamond only touches the outer ring on one.