Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need help with identifying a badge

Article about: I need someone to tell me what badge is thst, if it's original and maybe how much it may be worth

?

Default Need help with identifying a badge

I need someone to tell me what badge is that also if it's original Need help with identifying a badgeNeed help with identifying a badge
    Last edited by Maples; 04-06-2024 at 06:28 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help with identifying a badge
    P
    Many

Quote by Maples View Post
    I need someone to tell me what badge is that also if it's original and how much it may be worthNeed help with identifying a badgeNeed help with identifying a badge
    Hello Mapels. I can't help with authenticity, but it is always advisable to say hello, please and thank you when posting because you are more likely to receive help from members. Also we do not discuss monetary value of items because price is subjective.

Kind regards,

Will.

?

This is a Wehrwirtschaftsfuhrer Abzeichen or Defence Economy Badge.
    The few that I've seen all seem to be gold in colour so this one may need further expertise to evaluate, I don't know if a non gold grade was produced.
    If original, could be quite valuable but we don't value items here as collectors place their own value on things they want, it's subjective.
    There are originals out there in internet land with prices attached to them so you can easily find a value.
    Hopefully some more knowledgeable members can authenticate the badge.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

yea, ssry im new here, i dont want to sound unpleasant

Quote by Willmore View Post
    Hello Mapels. I can't help with authenticity, but it is always advisable to say hello, please and thank you when posting because you are more likely to receive help from members. Also we do not discuss monetary value of items because price is subjective.

Kind regards,

Will.
    To reinforce the point about valuations; in the first instance the matter is subjective and the market will advise. However possibly the most important reason for not giving valuations is to discourage the mercenary approach of using the forum as a free authentication/valuation service by persons not interested in the raison d'etre of this platform which is study, discussion and information exchange within the hobby. It's not members being stuffy or unhelpful but it is about preserving the purpose of our group. I hope that makes sense?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

It is a reproduction of an original wwsf badge.
    Originals were made in tombac and fire gilded.
    I have posted pictures of mine previously
    All the best Doug

This is what an original badge should look like:

Need help with identifying a badge

All the best
    Doug