Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?

Article about: Hi just wondered if anyone can help is this RAD coat original? Thank you.

Default Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?

Hi just wondered if anyone can help is this RAD coat original?
    Thank you.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?   Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?  

Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?   Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?  

Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?   Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?
    P
    Many

?

Better pics of the faded acceptance stamp would be helpful, but based on the paper pressed / plastic buttons it stands a real good chance of being the real deal, there were a couple of versions, a (10) ten and (12) twelve button I believe !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?   Need Help is this RAD coat original or not?  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Looks like a good one to me. Here is a link to mine with other RAD stuff on my website: RAD – Enlisted Man Grouping
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

That looks very nice,
    It has been shortened a lot?
    Interesting to see this.
    Thank you!

Thank you for the replys hopefully these are better photos of the stamp and some more photos of the plastic button
    Thank you.

?

The stamp is R.A.D. B.A. Bn or Reichs Arbeits Dienst Bekleidungsamt Berlin ( Bn. ) the acceptance depot where is was approved for use, there is a date underneath but I cannot read it, here is another example.. G
    Attached Images Attached Images Need Help is this RAD coat original or not? 
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "