Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

NS Fraunschaft Hi all

Article about: Hi all ! Badge of NS Fraunschaft. It looks okay. But I would like your opinions, please. Thank you and best regards !

Default NS Fraunschaft Hi all

Hi all !
    Badge of NS Fraunschaft. It looks okay. But I would like your opinions, please.
    Thank you and best regards !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Fraunschaft Hi all   NS Fraunschaft Hi all  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NS Fraunschaft Hi all
    P
    Many

The reverse bothers me. I`ve nevder seen one lika that. But hey, just my 2 cents.
    Stig

Hi
    DJ badge with this type of clasp.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Fraunschaft Hi all   NS Fraunschaft Hi all  

?

i not seen one like that and would of put me of as just dont No

Hi
    This type of clasp was used by Gustav Brehmer. You can also see it in the photo I present. A characteristic pattern is visible under the clasp pin. In this case, there is also the name of the manufacturer. Probably, this manufacturer could be one of the rarer ones, which is why you haven't seen one before.
    Regards !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NS Fraunschaft Hi all  

Also used by AD. Schwerdt, pre RZM, or LDO.
    Ralph.

NS Fraunschaft Hi all
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)