MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

NSFK Radio Operator's badge

Article about: Can anyone offer some insight on this NSFK patch ? I believed it to be authentic until I came upon this link, bottom of the page Ailsby Collection: NSFK Radio Operator's Badge Aside from the

?

Default NSFK Radio Operator's badge

Can anyone offer some insight on this NSFK patch ? I believed it to be authentic until I came upon this link, bottom of the page

Ailsby Collection: NSFK Radio Operator's Badge

Aside from the picture in the link and the low cost of this patch, it looks real to me. Perhaps this is one of those patches commonly faked that I'm not aware of. Thanks in advance for any help. Al

NSFK Radio Operator's badgeNSFK Radio Operator's badge

NSFK Radio Operator's badgeNSFK Radio Operator's badge

NSFK Radio Operator's badge

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSFK Radio Operator's badge
    P
    Many

?

Thumbs up

Looks good to me.
    Sarge

The Ailsby Collection has a number of fakes in it so please be careful.
    Morris

?

Quote by KMMorris View Post
    The Ailsby Collection has a number of fakes in it so please be careful.
    Morris
    Thank you Morris, I bought this from another website then came across the Ailsby collection website as a reference. Aside from the fact that it cost me very little and I saw this reference for a fake badge, I had no reason to believe it was not authentic. I was just making sure by posting it here for opinions. Thanks, Al.

?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Thank you Morris, I bought this from another website then came across the Ailsby collection website as a reference. Aside from the fact that it cost me very little and I saw this reference for a fake badge, I had no reason to believe it was not authentic. I was just making sure by posting it here for opinions. Thanks, Al.

?

That is a fantasy piece, you can see it in the 40 yr old fakes thread on here. The original insignia had a (B) in the center not a swastika.