Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic

Article about: Hi Guys, I want to show you a beautiful Ordensburg Vogelsang tunic of a 'Hauptlehrer' (or Senior Instructor). It is a 1939 pattern tunic with an Ordensburg visor (note the typical vent holes

?

Amazing tunic and information. Thanks so much.

Tim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic
    P
    Many

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    Amazing tunic and information. Thanks so much.

Tim
    My pleasure. That's what this forum is for.

Missed this on the first go around--great tunic, great info....
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Missed this on the first go around--great tunic, great info....
    That's why I would have liked to have had this visor from Weitze and would have been happy if it had been an original. Of course it would have been a perfect fit. But well, it shouldn't be, my worn-out visor with the venti holes also fits quite well.

Default Addendum

By the way, that's the current status. I've changed a few awards, including a nice HJ leader's sport badge. Also a nice AKAH holster. I used the tie for another uniform, it's an RZM Koper Binder. Now I'm looking for an RZM Seidenbinder, but unfortunately these are very difficult to find. By the way: The white shirt is period, probably Luftwaffe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic  

Default Topic Ordensburgen in general:

I still have a book recommendation on the topic of Ordensburg Vogelsang or Ordensburgen in general. The three books shown are very informative on the subject. In general one can say that it is very difficult to get any information about NS Ordensburgen at all. Small disadvantage: The books are written in German, of course not a problem for me, but for fellow collectors who are not native speakers of German.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic  

Default Update Ordenburg Breeches

I've just received these wonderful breeches for Ordensburgen uniforms! It is darker in color than the normal PL Breeches to match the Ordensburg Tunic. These breeches are very hard to find, I have been looking for them for about four years now. The breeches is in excellent condition, all buttons are present and intact and period sewn on. Inside the breeches there is a very nice RZM linen label, size stamps and also an red colored RZM stamping on the dark brown fabric! Phantastic!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic   Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic  

Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic   Ordensburg Vogelsang Tunic  

?

Excellent condition! Top notch display.

Neat. That makes really nice display, congratulations
    -TJ-

Quote by Vocht View Post
    Excellent condition! Top notch display.
    Thanx, Mate! I was very lucky to find that piece! It was more like a coincidence, as it is often the case in our hobby. At this point a big thanks to collector comrade Agitatorn for the crucial tip!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast