Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original German pins?

Article about: Hi, Are these pins original? The seller is asking 150 euros. Any help would be greatly appreciated, stay healthy.

Default Original German pins?

Hi, Are these pins original? The seller is asking 150 euros. Any help would be greatly appreciated, stay healthy.

Original German pins?

Original German pins?

- - ------- - -

Any idea what kind of pin is the most right on the bottom row. (golden one)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original German pins?
    P
    Many

?

look like they are good to me.

MAP
    ?

You should post the party badge in it's own thread. And you will need much better photos.

Going left to right starting from the top, #2, 3, 4, 6 and 7 look OK. I've never seen the last one.

The HJ pin will also need better photos. Although I do not recognize this one either.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

thanks for the reply. Any idea what kind of pin is the most right on the bottom row? (golden one)

Quote by AdamSmith View Post
    thanks for the reply. Any idea what kind of pin is the most right on the bottom row? (golden one)

I believe MAP answered that in the 2nd sentence of post #3.

I haven't seen it before either but from the style of the key behind the eagle I would suggest a connection to the city of Bremen.

This is the Stadtwappen (Town Emblem) of Bremen which is the basis of one of the German Federal States (Laender) today

Also I think I can make out the date 1 Juli 1939 which might connect to the Fuhrerbesuch (Fuhrers visit) on that date.

Original German pins?

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

MAP
    ?

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    I believe MAP answered that in the 2nd sentence of post #3.

I haven't seen it before either but from the style of the key behind the eagle I would suggest a connection to the city of Bremen.

This is the Stadtwappen (Town Emblem) of Bremen which is the basis one of the German Federal States (Laender) today

Original German pins?

Regards

Mark
    Thanks Mark,

And I agree that it is Breman. I've been trying to read the wording on this tinnie and I can see the word Breman at the 12 O'Clock position. But that is the only word I've been able to read so far. Although I think I also see Juli 1939. But can't be sure.

I will add, the material and construction looks period.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Found it online, thanks to MAP for Watchdog, for figuring out the city.
    WW2 German Fuhrer visit to Bremen tinnie – WW2 Militaria, Scale-models, Books, etc.

Quote by AdamSmith View Post
    Found it online, thanks to MAP for Watchdog, for figuring out the city.
    WW2 German Fuhrer visit to Bremen tinnie – WW2 Militaria, Scale-models, Books, etc.
    I just added words to that effect to my post I made out the date then looked again before editing my post and thought I could read Fuhrerbesuch then Bremen.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

MAP
    ?

A good source for information and prices. Also they are members here

https://winterhilfswerk.com/

?

Hello

more for WHW badges..... click WHW-Galerie

sammlerstammtisch | Startseite

cordially
    Didier

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast