Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Party court visor !

Article about: by BOB COLEMAN This has become a very educational thread regarding a unique marking on early political caps. Which is why, dear friend, you and I are refugees from the maroon lunatic site an

Default Re: Party court visor !

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    This has become a very educational thread regarding a unique marking on early political caps.

Which is why, dear friend, you and I are refugees from the maroon lunatic site and live here, where we can reflect and analyze without the ill effects of the reign of terror.Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !Party court visor !

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party court visor !
    P
    Many

The key here is to take the Saris book and compare it carefully with the Mitteilungsblaetter in the year 1934 when all of this system we know from our cast off, foetid woolens began to take shape.
    History is: chronology, cause and effect, and, finally, judgement. In this case, the chronology is crucial, as the NSDAP PO caps underwent steady changes that you people understand far better than I do.
    Since SS caps followed the lead, more or less, of the NSDAP fashion, such interests me.
    However, none of us knows nearly enough about all of this, though the reading of the UM and the RZM circulars makes the thing much more powerful, three dimensional, and clear.

I have in my own mind a sense of when certain RZM tags came into use, but I do not understand all the permutations and variations of same by a long shot.

But the RZM circulars are pretty revealing, all the same.

?

HI,
    Freidrich much you have learned.
    thank you to you
    Here are some etiquette of hats in my collection.
    Reichsleitung 39/45

?

Ordensburg. CW

?

Kreis 39/45

?

orst an updated to the settlement with velvet band

?

Red powder coming out of a visor I own.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party court visor !   Party court visor !  

Party court visor !  

?

The visor
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party court visor !   Party court visor !  

?

I know that 3 years a long time but I just happened to see this thread. The red powder coming out of the cap is the decaying foam rubber that was used to stiffen the side panels - something that wasn't done before 1945 - it started in the 1960s. Fabric/weave/colour, eagle, chin-cord and wreath are also indicators for a post-war cap. Any inside-shots?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5