Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Polizei uniform original?

Article about: Hello everybody, I would like to hear your opinions about this polizei tunic? Searching a long time for a good one. Seller is asking 965 euro for it. Thanks, Kind regards

Default Polizei uniform original?

Hello everybody,

I would like to hear your opinions about this polizei tunic? Searching a long time for a good one. Seller is asking 965 euro for it.
    Thanks,
    Kind regardsPolizei uniform original?Polizei uniform original?Polizei uniform original?Polizei uniform original?Polizei uniform original?Polizei uniform original?Polizei uniform original?Polizei uniform original?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei uniform original?
    P
    Many

?

Hello, I see no issues with it. It's a nice looking tunic. These are rarely faked. However the price may be a bit high for the tunic alone. For that price usually you can find a tunic and matching trousers. These are some of the most affordable TR uniform items still available. That being said, value is determined by the buyer and how much you are willing to pay for it. Good luck
    Regards, Al

Thanks for your advice Al. Do you have an estimation on the price, because the seller told me it’s still negotiable.

Thank you,
    Kind regards,

I totally agree with Al. Beautiful original police tunic for a Oberwachtmeister of the Schutzpolizei. However, the price is definitely too high for such a low-ranking tunic.

What is the price for a jacket like this? Thanks

?

I paid $600 for the this set a few years ago on emedals but I assume with inflation and extreme militaria prices it would cost me about $900 today. I suppose if you can get the seller to reduce it by 100 -200 you'd be in the ballpark. But again prices are suggestive and depends on how bad you want something .

Regards, Al

You are right Al. Nice jacket you have.

?

Then you can pick yourself up a nice visor and complete the look

Regards, Al

Nice setup al. Really nice

I bought the jacket. Seller diminished the price with 100 euros.

Thanks for your help.
    Kind regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast