Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Prisoner armbands help

Article about: Hi. I have found these being sold as prisoner armbands. The skull armbands are really cool looking but I can not find any pics like these. The triangle seems to be a fake from my research bu

Default Prisoner armbands help

Hi. I have found these being sold as prisoner armbands. The skull armbands are really cool looking but I can not find any pics like these. The triangle seems to be a fake from my research but I am not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Prisoner armbands help

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Prisoner armbands help
    P
    Many

The skull armbands are long time known fakes. They are pretending to be "Freikorps Armband". Do a Google with this term and you'll see plenty like them.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks Wagriff.

I went and looked at them in person and snapped some more pics. They are also stamped BUCHENWALD and 2 of them.

Thanks to your info I have done some searching and found some of the pictures of the fakes you mention. These items do seem to be much higher quality... I still wonder if they could be the real deal? Is it possible? I found one similar one sold on worthpoint.com but I dont have access to see the sold for price.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...ones-413619408

Prisoner armbands helpPrisoner armbands helpPrisoner armbands helpPrisoner armbands helpPrisoner armbands help

" I still wonder if they could be the real deal? Is it possible?" In a word....Nope.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Don't be naïve. You had a correct reply from William. They are total fantasy items.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Not worth it. Run away.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

You received accurate opinions from some of the most knowledgeable people. Heed the advice.
    John

Collecting history proves that when you try too hard to believe an item is genuine, it is not. Welcome to the forum and I hope you heed our advice.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.