Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections. Please post your RAD items.

Article about: Welcome to forum scoubidou57, and great pics! Eric

Default RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections. Please post your RAD items.

Forum

Please post your RAD collection. I think there is alot of interest in this branch! We don't have a RAD thread going and this is a part of the TR many folks have bits and pieces of. Any enamels, metals, and cloth are most welcome. Please post individual pieces for discussion.

To kick it off is a set of epaulettes/shoulder boards. These have had extensive use and look great to me. Zoom the pics to see the detailed piping and thread weave.

StuG III, Tom, this was your suggestion, lets keep the thread going

Mark

RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.
    P
    Many

Default Re: RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections. Please post your RAD items.

RAD w/J (weibliche Jugend/Female Youth) Brosche, Assmann marked Aluminum...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.  RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items. 
    Last edited by bigmacglenn; 01-24-2013 at 05:37 PM.

RAD Sports shirt badge.

Nice shoulder straps Mark.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.   RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.  

Collar tab for RAD Vormann, 2nd pattern 1940.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.   RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.  

Collar tab Obervormann, 2nd pattern 1940

Collar tab RAD Hauptvormann, 3rd pattern 1942

?

Metal cap badge and bierstein.

RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.RAD Enamel, Metal, Cloth collections.  Please post your RAD items.

RAD Officer's W assignment identification cuff title.

Nice, Glenn! I'm sure some great stuff will get posted. Your brosche by Assmann is very nice! I'm not too familiar with RAD pieces so yours is a first brosche for my eyes.

Tom, pictures cannot do justice for these bevo items. I know these items are so precisely made and have detail that cannot be shown in pictures. My collection contains just a few bevo pieces and I look at them over and over again, thinking, "how did they do that?". Sorry for being nerdy, lol.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Not nerdy at all Mark. If you have no interest in what you collect, why collect?
    Unfortunately that's all the tabs I have so far, now to some brooches and badges.

Tom

RADwJ Brooch, same as Glenn's , but zinc and not so nice.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast