Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichspartietags - Are they Real?

Article about: I am kinda new here and am not sure if this is the right forum. Also I am very new to collecting so I appreciate your insights. I obtained a couple Reichspartietags. The first one is from 19

Default Reichspartietags - Are they Real?

I am kinda new here and am not sure if this is the right forum. Also I am very new to collecting so I appreciate your insights.

I obtained a couple Reichsparteitags. The first one is from 1936 and the other is from 1939.

The 1936 tag weighs about 17 grams and is not magnetic. The 1939 one weighs 7 grams and is magnetic. I'm not sure if that is helpful to know.

Here are 3 views of the 1936 tag.

Reichspartietags - Are they Real?Reichspartietags - Are they Real?Reichspartietags - Are they Real?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichspartietags - Are they Real?
    P
    Many

Here is the 1939 tag.

Reichspartietags - Are they Real?Reichspartietags - Are they Real?Reichspartietags - Are they Real?

They are both original, no issues at all!

Quote by NSDAP Sammler View Post
    They are both original, no issues at all!
    Excellent! How do you know? Through experience or is there a resource you used to compare things that I should get?

Quote by Karabast View Post
    Excellent! How do you know? Through experience or is there a resource you used to compare things that I should get?
    Normally these badges are not faked because there are still hundreds of thousands of them. Up to a million of these badges were certainly produced and issued at each party congress. Hundreds of thousands of people took part each time. On the other hand, of course, it is experience, I myself own such badges, from all party congresses.

?

As noted both period tinnies
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Very nice and original Tinnies.

There are some great reference books that discuss Tinnies.

Here is a link to the Forum Reference Library with information about some of the books available.

Third Reich Tinnies/conference and event badges/WHW, HJ, SS, NSDAP, May Day, Gau Tag, ect.

Best regards,

Smitty

?

The 1939 Rally never happened but tinnies etc were produced. The reason was that Germany invaded poland and WWII started.
    The 39 rally was called the Rally of Peace.
    Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"