Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Reichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts Badge

Article about: Hi gents! Please help me to determine if the Badge is from WWII period or late, it comes with a postwar Stickpin, any opinion will be welcome [ATTACH=CONFIG]1443079 Best regards Nacho

Default Reichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts Badge

Hi gents!

Please help me to determine if the Badge is from WWII period or late, it comes with a postwar Stickpin, any opinion will be welcome

Reichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts BadgeReichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts BadgeReichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts BadgeReichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts Badge[ATTACH=CONFIG]1443079

Best regards

Nacho

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts Badge
    P
    Many

No one can help?

I would say that the Lauer badge is WWII or earlier, as this type of marking appears on a lot of their Third Reich stuff. Not too sure how long they traded for post war

?

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    I would say that the Lauer badge is WWII or earlier, as this type of marking appears on a lot of their Third Reich stuff. Not too sure how long they traded for post war
    Not just Third Reich, The term Ges. Gesch is similar in meaning to the English terms patented or patent-pending
    D.R.P. or D.R.: DPR is the German abbreviation for Deutsches Reich Patent. Older German items are often marked "D.R.P." or "DR"
    Ges. Mbh: This is an abbreviation of the German term for "company" or "corporation." Seeing this mark indicates a piece of German origin.
    Gebruder: The term is the German term for "brothers," as in Gebruders Resch ("Resch Brothers").
    Fabrikmarke: This is the German term for "factory mark."
    Germany: Manufactured items were generally not labeled "Germany" before 1895. Pieces bearing this label generally date from 1895 or later.
    West Germany: Manufactured items were labeled with way from 1948 to 1991.
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

A slight correction to your answer: Ges.mbh is Austrian, not German. It is a way of distinguishing the same meaning for companies with limited liabilty between Austria and Germany.

Quote by thecyclist64 View Post
    That's what I thought, the Reichsverband für die Zucht und Prüfung deutschen Warmbluts was founded in 1905 and still exist as the Deutsche Reiterliche Vereinigung e. V. (also know as the FN for Federation Nationalle), not sure when they change the name as the info I found in the internet was not clear on this point, anyway thanks for the input!

Regards

Nacho