Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SA medical collar tabs

Article about: Hello there fellow collectors! I would like to get to know everything there is to know about these SA medical officer (Blue) and NCO (Black) collar tabs. Specially for the NCO ones I would l

SA medics had a round arm insignia, depending on the duration of their medical training either white disc with red cross or red disc with white cross
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA medical collar tabs  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA medical collar tabs
    P
    Many

Later in the 30s for SA doctors the caduceus arm insignia was replaced by a metal caduceus insignia behind the collar tab
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA medical collar tabs  

Dentists had behind the collar tabs a metal Z insignia [Zahnarzt], pharmacists a metal A [Apotheker] and veterinary doctors a metal snake insignia

According to my information in the 40s the caduceus insignia behind the collar tab was replaced by a metal life rune insignia on the collar tab

I see yeah now what you mean, thanks for showing pic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2