Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SA Shoulder Board

Article about: Wanted to get some opinions on this SA shoulder board. Looks good to me, but then again, I'm not an expert. Any opinions welcome. Thanks in advance. (Sorry bout the bad pics) Matthew

?

Default SA Shoulder Board

Wanted to get some opinions on this SA shoulder board. Looks good to me, but then again, I'm not an expert. Any opinions welcome. Thanks in advance. (Sorry bout the bad pics)

Matthew
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Shoulder Board   SA Shoulder Board  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Shoulder Board
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Shoulder Board

Where did you find this at ?

Brian

The reason why iam asking is, i know the web site where that shoulder board is located at.

Brian

?

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    The reason why iam asking is, i know the web site where that shoulder board is located at.

Brian
    Yeah, it's from Time Traveler. I have no experience with shoulder boards, and I wanted to get some opinions on it. I might pick it up...Everything I've bought from him so far has been good, but still I like to make sure before I lay coin down on anything.
    Matthew

Yep, thats the one, and yes that is a good shoulder board, and yes i think it is a very good price.

Brian

?

Yep, thats the one, and yes that is a good shoulder board, and yes i think it is a very good price.

Brian
    Hehe. Awesome. Thanks man.
    Matthew

Here is a really good web site, it has one similar on their site for over 100.00.

But, please keep in mind, this site only deals in the best of stuff for sale

Link;
    The Collector's Guild

Brian

I would love to have that huge eagle on their web page sitting in my front yard, or on my back deck.

Brian

?

Here is a really good web site, it has one similar on their site for over 100.00.
    Yeah, I've purchased a few things from him before. In essence, you are paying for the guarantee, but you're right, they do have really good stuff. Take a long time to ship and respond, though.

Matthew

?

I would love to have that huge eagle on their web page sitting in my front yard, or on my back deck.
    Tell me about it. The layout of their site and their use of original pictures is beautiful.