MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?

Article about: These are two armbands that I saw being auctioned and was considering making a bid. They both look good to me and they came out of what seems to be a large original veteran's collection. I h

Exclamation SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?

These are two armbands that I saw being auctioned and was considering making a bid. They both look good to me and they came out of what seems to be a large original veteran's collection. I have seen the SA sports armbands in this condition being sold for $200 USD and, if original, it seems like at the current auction price of $75 it's a good buy. The 2nd armband is, I believe a wool NSDAP armband that might be worth around $150.00 if authentic and is currently at $40.00. I like that both have what appear to be a legitimate RZM tag but I am curious about wheteher these get faked a lot and how to tell.

Any help or opions are greatly appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?   SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?  

SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?   SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?  

SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?   SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?
    P
    Many

Default Re: SA Sport and NSDAP armbands: Authentic and a good deal?

Both are fine.

Cheers, Ade.