Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

SS Tunic Help

Article about: Wanted help in authenticating this tunic. I believe that that shoulder boards, collar tabs, and cuff title are reproductions. The awards were also added later, with the blood order being rep

Default SS Tunic Help

Wanted help in authenticating this tunic. I believe that that shoulder boards, collar tabs, and cuff title are reproductions. The awards were also added later, with the blood order being reproduction. Wanted your opinions on if the tunic is authentic or not. More pictures can be taken if needed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tunic Help   SS Tunic Help  

SS Tunic Help   SS Tunic Help  

SS Tunic Help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Tunic Help
    P
    Many

It's hard to verify what you posted with your images being sideways.

If you take your images to your image app, try cropping them each just a small amount. That helps the image app on this forum post the images correctly.

I'd also suggest better close ups of the collar tabs & cuff titles. The images you posted are from too far away distance to do any good.

?

I agree with rich much better photos needed. Natural light would help too. Need to see closeups of stiching of everything, inside pockets ect.

Tim

SS Tunic Help
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

The tunic is also bad.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Here are some additional pics to help
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS Tunic Help   SS Tunic Help  

?

Hello all,

This tunic is a pure junk...The armband seems good as so the arm winkel

Regards
    ARNAUD

Thanks for your input

Here's some better photos of the armband, winkel, and Hauptamtschef cuff title for your opinions.

SS Tunic Help