Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stick pin help

Article about: Hello all. Think this pin has a chance? Nothing shows up in search. I know there are larger awards like this in Bronze, Silver and Gold but never seen a stick pin version. To me it looks lik

Default Stick pin help

Hello all. Think this pin has a chance? Nothing shows up in search. I know there are larger awards like this in Bronze, Silver and Gold but never seen a stick pin version.
    To me it looks like it has a chance. It has a pin with the worn twist on it. And its stamped So IDK? Sorry for the bad pictures, all I have.

Thanks everyone!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stick pin help   Stick pin help  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stick pin help
    P
    Many

?

Don't know too much about these pins either, i think it looks like it has a high chance tho. its stamped with Funke & Brünninghaus (L/56). Just wait for others opinion!

?

Default Dienstnadel für deutsche Eisenbahnerinnen

Looks like a stickpin version of a Reichsbahn Female railway staff worker service award.(Dienstnadel für deutsche Eisenbahnerinnen) Most TR era badges have a corresponding stickpin version for use with civilian / off duty attire. The photo's aren't too clear but the pin looks authentic to me and exhibits the right traits like the knurled pin shaft, proper attachment, and LDO number L/56 for Funk & Brüninghaus of Lüdenscheid.

I assume there is a swastika obscured by the white dot ? Nice pin.

Cheers, Al

Stick pin help
    Credit: Epic

I am sorry, but it is a fake. The makers mark (if existing) is always at the bottom and it is only existing as a badge/brooch.