MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

TeNo Cufftitle

Article about: I compared my TeNo with an original and it looks good but I would like more opinions on it Thanks John

Thumbs up TeNo Cufftitle

I compared my TeNo with an original and it looks good but I would like more opinions on it
    Thanks
    John

TeNo CufftitleTeNo CufftitleTeNo CufftitleTeNo Cufftitle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TeNo Cufftitle
    P
    Many

?

Every post deserves at least one reply, I would suggest that you photograph again and use natural light and close up pics of the reverse and script including the border piping, and just repost here as an update ! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I'm not an expert, but it looks like it might stand a chance when compared to this one on Mr Weitze's site. Sorry I can't download the picture, but the link below works.

TeNo Armelband fur Mannschaften "Technische Nothilfe" (283862) - Technische Nothilfe - Insignia of III. Reich organisations - Military Antiques

?

Just a word of advice and I'm sure others already adhere to this, never use a dealers website to authenticate an item, what perhaps would one do if the dealer had a fake as well ? Or What if the dealers was a fake and the one you were contemplating buying was real and as a result you walked away from a good item ? Here are the pics from Weitze's, as in time the link will go dead and make this thread very useless. These are just my opinions and not a slam towards any members, G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo Cufftitle   TeNo Cufftitle  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "