Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al

Article about: TeNo BOX BUCKLE - Brass (Reverse)

ETF
    ?

Default Brown Leather TENO Hangers

These hangers are not correct. First, the leather is new and not cut to the proper width. Secondly, the lower clips with the ends that hold the straps are not correct. These are the more common squared off variety . They should have the rounded ends. Cannot tell if the TENO cog wheel devices are correct from the photos but the first two concerns are enough to discourage me from making a bid. There is nothing right about these hangers.
    Last edited by ETF; 08-07-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Add Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al
    P
    Many

Hello ! This is orginal or fake Teno button ? Signed ''Extra Fein"
    Attached Images Attached Images TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al 

This TENO tunic is currently on the Ratisbons auction site. Thanks, nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al   TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  

TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  

?

Interesting thread. Here is my only Teno item.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al   TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  

Here is my friend's TeNo badge which is still up for discussion if anyone would care to contribute.
    Real or Fake - Technische Nothilfe ( TeNo ) Zivilabzeichen

Hello Teno experts!
    I have a friend who has a TENO banner that has the Landesgruppe XIX. The banner is unquestionable real. However, I cannot find any reference to this area being used by the TENO. Does anyone have references that could assist, or other information? Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it to post.
    Thank you!
    Bob

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11