Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11

TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al

Article about: TeNo BOX BUCKLE - Brass (Reverse)

ETF
    ?

Default Brown Leather TENO Hangers

These hangers are not correct. First, the leather is new and not cut to the proper width. Secondly, the lower clips with the ends that hold the straps are not correct. These are the more common squared off variety . They should have the rounded ends. Cannot tell if the TENO cog wheel devices are correct from the photos but the first two concerns are enough to discourage me from making a bid. There is nothing right about these hangers.
    Last edited by ETF; 08-07-2017 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Add Title

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al
    P
    Many

Hello ! This is orginal or fake Teno button ? Signed ''Extra Fein"
    Attached Images Attached Images TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al 

This TENO tunic is currently on the Ratisbons auction site. Thanks, nic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al   TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  

?

Interesting thread. Here is my only Teno item.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al   TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  

Here is my friend's TeNo badge which is still up for discussion if anyone would care to contribute.
    Real or Fake - Technische Nothilfe ( TeNo ) Zivilabzeichen

Hello Teno experts!
    I have a friend who has a TENO banner that has the Landesgruppe XIX. The banner is unquestionable real. However, I cannot find any reference to this area being used by the TENO. Does anyone have references that could assist, or other information? Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of it to post.
    Thank you!
    Bob

?

Default TENO Armband

Hello everybody!

I was recently looking around some online shops in austria and found what looks to be a teno armband. Since I'm really bad at id'ing stuff like that so I thought I'd turn to you. Seller is asking for 70€ and I'm also wondering if its justified and ,of course, real.

I'm really sorry if its not the right forum, but I didn't find another one and I thought this fits best.

Thanks in advance!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture TeNo HOME BASE Cloth-Metal-Uniforms, et al  

I moved your post to the TENO subforum.

You sometimes have to look into the sub-forums to find the right place.

No problems though...

Regarding the armband... Printed and stamped materials are easily faked and highly faked due to the availability of ink and ink stamps. This one looks alright, but I would be skeptical as it may have also been artificially aged (soiled, stained) to look 80 years old...

This armband is not typical of the known TENO armbands that are out there, so again I would be very skeptical and would like to see period images/photos of this particular type of armband being worn, otherwise I would dismiss this as a reproduction/fantasy piece.

Smitty
    Last edited by Rakkasan187; 04-04-2024 at 02:24 PM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11