Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Are these German?

Article about: Hi, Please can you tell me, are these German, & if so, what rank and so on for each colour? I have tried finding similar online, in particular the orange and red collar tabs with III on,

?

Default Are these German?

Hi,

Please can you tell me, are these German, & if so, what rank and so on for each colour?

I have tried finding similar online, in particular the orange and red collar tabs with III on, but I am struggling to establish what they are?

Sorry if I have post in the wrong section, & thanks in advance.

Ian.

Are these German?
    Are these German?
    Are these German?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these German?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

These are SA shoulder straps and collar tabs. Sorry but can't help with originality.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yup, German SA (Sturmabteilung) collar tabs and shoulder boards for lower ranks. Hopefully someone can comment on their originality.

-Joel

I belive that carmine tabs is used by staff of the SA sturm III. SA gruppe Mitte. That sturm III I can't locate, but there is Reiterstandarte 40 what is locate to the Bismark (Altmark), gruppe Mitte.

?

Good stuff. SA staff nice RZM tags. You wanna buy, sell or it ended up in your possession?

?

Hi again,

Thank you for the replies!

I have just been given them. They were in a box with some other bits & pieces & I believe they were brought back from various locations by my grandfather who was in the British military.

I will most likely sell at some stage, but I really want to try & research some of these things first.

Thanks again.

MAP
    ?

Quote by IanM View Post
    Hi again,

Thank you for the replies!

I have just been given them. They were in a box with some other bits & pieces & I believe they were brought back from various locations by my grandfather who was in the British military.

I will most likely sell at some stage, but I really want to try & research some of these things first.

Thanks again.
    If they were important enough for your grandfather to bring back, they should stay in the family. Once gone, they can not be replaced.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    If they were important enough for your grandfather to bring back, they should stay in the family. Once gone, they can not be replaced.
    Hi MAP,

Thank you, I really appreciate what you have said.

I have things which do have sentimental value, that I have no intention of parting with, but these are items that have been stored away in boxes in wardrobes for years on end, & I think would be more valued by collectors.

You are absolutely right though, & such a decision should not be taken lightly.

Thanks again.

Ian.