Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Collar Tabs... Please help to identify.

Article about: Hi All, I recently came into possession of these collar tabs but I have not been able to identify the branch (Forestry/Police etc.). Does anyone have any ideas as I am really struggling to f

Default Unknown Collar Tabs... Please help to identify.

Hi All,

I recently came into possession of these collar tabs but I have not been able to identify the branch (Forestry/Police etc.). Does anyone have any ideas as I am really struggling to find anything..Unknown Collar Tabs... Please help to identify.Unknown Collar Tabs... Please help to identify.? Thanks in advance!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unknown Collar Tabs... Please help to identify.
    P
    Many

it looks like a hunting association Deutschen Jagerschaft Insignia according to a book I have but it also notes that they were sewn directly into the collar, not applied via tabs....don't know what the rank is or if it is post-war....
    Last edited by KatManDude; 07-07-2022 at 01:02 AM.
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

I believe it is german. Looks very similar to "Oberfuehrer" Tabs. Might be Hunters Collar Tabs but I've never seen this kind of before.

here's is a nice web page with some forestry items....and a pic of what i think it looks like and a link to the webpage...although, they do not show one with a single acorn, jumps from no acorns to 2 acorns....

Unknown Collar Tabs... Please help to identify.

DEUTSCHE JAGERSCHAFT | Forestry

Thanks for the info... definitely looks to be Jagerschaft. I noted that the rank under Kreisjagermeister is Hegeringsleiter. So I am assuming that is the single acorn rank.... no info anywhere on the net that I can find... Thanks again!