Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?

Article about: The Epsenlaub site sells a number of these types of stickpins and has already sold 2 of them. I've owned a pin like this for years. And if I compare this and other originals on the www with

?

Default Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?

Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ? The Espenlaub site sells a number of these types of stickpins and has already sold 2 of them. I've owned a pin like this for years. And if I compare this and other originals on the www with those offered by Espenlaub, then I think the quality is so bad. So badly finished. That raises the question for me, are these fake stickpins? I'm not sure and must be wrong. But again the one I own is beautifully made. Clear and beautifully finished. Something you would also expect with these types of stickpins. Do you guys have an opinion about this?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?
    P
    Many

?

Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ?Wehrmacht Abzeichen für Angestellte und Arbeiter .fakes ? This one has been mine for many many years.These pics are made with flash tomorow a take some by daylight.

?
    Last edited by Daarom; 08-25-2023 at 02:05 PM.