Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband

Article about: Hey all I've tried looking into this armband but couldn't see a massive amount of info on it (assume they're not the most desirable). Can anyone tell me what to look for to see if it's genui

Default Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband

Hey all

I've tried looking into this armband but couldn't see a massive amount of info on it (assume they're not the most desirable). Can anyone tell me what to look for to see if it's genuine? It's for sale by a reputable dealer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband   Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband
    P
    Many

Liam,

It looks fine to me. A picture of the inside of the armband to see the stitching would be preferred. Hopefully the seller can provide..

I wouldn't have any issues adding this one to my collection..,

Here is a link to other TR armbands..

Armband Identification Gallery

Smitty

That armband gallery is amazing.....I knew there were many types, but not hundreds!!!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by Danmark View Post
    That armband gallery is amazing.....I knew there were many types, but not hundreds!!!
    Sadly they only show the front side and not the backs or interiors but it is a good source. Now I never have confirmed authenticity of some of the armbands but again a decent visual reference

Smitty

?

Quote by Danmark View Post
    The last armband in the Luftschutz section is mine. They must have lifted the photo from Bill Shea's site years ago.

Regards
    Brett

Seller had issues with website photos but now have them by email! - oh and that armband identification page is amazing, I have another very rare armband (Oberlagerfuhrer) i can't verify is real but didn't get any conclusive comments when i posted here last time
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband   Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband  

Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband   Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband  

Wehrmacht Armed Forces Armband  

Liam,

Thank you for the additional images. Looks fine to me.

Smitty