Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is this Political Leader wearing on his sleeve?

Article about: I'm wondering what is on the PL's sleeve. It looks rather like a party badge, but larger. --Kevin

Default What is this Political Leader wearing on his sleeve?

I'm wondering what is on the PL's sleeve. It looks rather like a party badge, but larger. Could it be the Staff sleeve badge?

--Kevin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this Political Leader wearing on his sleeve?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What is this Political Leader wearing on his sleeve?
    P
    Many

Here's the rest of the photo. Anyone recognize the man in the suit?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is this Political Leader wearing on his sleeve?  

looks like a party badge to me....cool picture
    "Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life" - Herbert Henry Asqulth

Found a photo of the staff sleeve badge, and that looks to be it.
    Attached Images Attached Images What is this Political Leader wearing on his sleeve? 

Kevin,

Here is another image of the Armbadge.

This image was found in "Cloth Insignia of the NSDAP and SA" by John R. Angolia, page 74.

The image of the swastika armbadge was for a Stabsleiter (Staff Leader). The Party insignia was worn on the upper left sleeve. It was a black swastika on a white field encircled by a red ring encircled by a thin silver border on a black wool diamond.

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    Kevin,

Here is another image of the Armbadge.

This image was found in "Cloth Insignia of the NSDAP and SA" by John R. Angolia, page 74.

The image of the swastika armbadge was for a Stabsleiter (Staff Leader). The Party insignia was worn on the upper left sleeve. It was a black swastika on a white field encircled by a red ring encircled by a thin silver border on a black wool diamond.

Smitty
    Thanks for the confirmation and nice photo, Smitty! Now if I could just find out who some of the men in the photo are...

Regards,
    Kevin

Stabsleiter on the photo is Ortsgruppenleiter and I would date this photo taken after August 1933.
    -TJ-