Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Article about: Love the Shoulder boards Chrys.When ever they pop up they always sell for a packet hey.Remaining vigilant though. Nice items mate and as always thanks for posting. Cheers Dave

Hello gentlemen,

Pics of some unusual variations or unlisted tinies of WHW or Tagungsabzeichen badges from my collection.

WHW:
    1) Baudenkmäler 19/20 September 1942.

Kaiserpfalz Aachen variant from the Aachen Rathaus, known but not very common: in different colors.
    WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

Prinz Eugendenkmal Wien:
    Without the word “Wien” : unknown variant.
    WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

2) Tag der Polizei 1939/40 : unknown tinie.

3) Weihnachtsbaum 1 / 2 decembre 1934/35 unknown tinie variant.

4) Opferschiessen Gau Mitte : unknown WHW pin.

Tagungsabzeichen. Day badges not listed or unknown in documentation.

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.   WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.
    P
    Many

You have quite a few badges I haven’t seen before. Very nice

Hello BILLYHUNT,

Thank you very much for reply.
    The problem is that they are not listed anywhere and therefore are difficult to classify among all the ones I have in my collection.
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

The whw is a very interesting collection theme.... Thanks for sharing, very nice collections, I will share some of my whw as well.

?

Quote by Carfin LEWYS View Post
    Hello BILLYHUNT,

The problem is that they are not listed anywhere and therefore are difficult to classify among all the ones I have in my collection.
    Carfin.
    Hello Carfin, although this post is old I thought I'd point out that the first flag is listed in the Husken reference book among the NSDAP sympathizer pins. Yours looks a little different because the colors have faded. The other one with the DAF cog wheel, looks very interesting and I venture to say is very rare and absolutely authentic based on the look of it

WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.WHW Tinnies post them if you got them I will start.

I have several of these flag sympathizer pins but i have never come across one like yours. Thanks for posting

Regards, Al

Hello Aldo,

Thank you very much for this valuable information and for the book references, it seems indeed much more complete than those which one currently finds on the German or English market.
    Very nice collection. Congratulations.
    Carfin.

Hello, I picked this pin up a few weeks ago at a local antique shop, they've got a few other WHW pins but for pretty steep prices, not sure if I'm gonna grab them or not.

As I`m a collector of all WHW paper items, especially the financial items, I`d like to show you today my collection of WHW lottery tickets. Once a year there was held a nationwide lottery with lottery tickets being sold in small envelopes. The first 3 pictures show the envelopes (the one from 1936/37 is missing), afterwards you see the tickets (the one from 1941/42 is missing). On the last 2 pics you can see that even in the free city of Danzig a WHW lottery was organized, similar to the one in the Reich. Hope you like it:

Hello gentlemen,

Very nice set of WHW lottery tickets which are relatively rare to find in this chronological condition.
    To my knowledge, this is the first time that a nice collection of lottery tickets has been presented on a forum.
    Thank you for introducing it to us and congratulations for this nice set.
    Carfin.

Quote by Carfin LEWYS View Post
    Hello BILLYHUNT
    Carfin.
    Hello Carfin.
    Yeah, more literature about them would be nice. I know there are books out there but they are either pricey or hard to get hold of. A nice full colour hardback would be nice and long overdue. Regards Jason

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 48 88 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 LastLast