Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.

Article about: by Gunny Hartmann Very nice and here's mine!... Attachment 682437 Paul, your buckle is a RLB buckle (Reichsluftschutzbund) note the slanting wings, the first buckle is a DLV buckle (Deutsche

Paul, quite a long standing grey area to be honest, it would be nice to eventually put this one to bed
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.
    P
    Many

Just more food for thought, according to the Angolia book the DLV ran from 1932 - 1935. So if you compare the SS buckles of the same period we did not see the aluminium buckles appear until 1936, so prior to that they were all the nickel ones we see. In ref the the RLB according to Angolia the RLB buckle developed in three stages, the 1st, second and 3rd pattern buckles. So the 1 pattern being these:
    Attached Images Attached Images I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.  I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.  I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?. 
    Ben

The second pattern SHD or Sichereits-U. Hilfdienst also known as Luftshutz
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.   I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.  

Ben

Then the 3rd pattern RLB, bought out around 1940
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.   I have this DLV buckle on hold at the moment is she a good one?.  

Ben

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3