Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Stahlhelmbund Buckle

Article about: Hi guys, new in my collection, a "Stahlhelmbund " Buckle with "Rolldorn"-Verschluss ( "rolling pin lock") in steel, nickel-plated and applied Medallion Size: 47

?

Default Stahlhelmbund Buckle

Hi guys,
    new in my collection, a "Stahlhelmbund " Buckle with "Rolldorn"-Verschluss ( "rolling pin lock") in steel, nickel-plated and applied Medallion

Size: 47x54mm

Best Regards!
    kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Stahlhelmbund Buckle   Stahlhelmbund Buckle  

Stahlhelmbund Buckle   Stahlhelmbund Buckle  

Stahlhelmbund Buckle  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Stahlhelmbund Buckle
    P
    Many

?

Okay....
    Thanks for nothing and By......

Quote by kabl View Post
    Okay....
    Thanks for nothing and By......
    You need to give guys time to answer, first I have seen the post, if that is your attitude good riddance and bye bye
    Ben

?

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I missed this post but I like the buckle. I have an identical buckle in brass. Love to add a silver one.

?

Dear kirby,
    Thank you for your opinion, is no longer self-evident that you get an honest / substantiated statement / opinion here!
    Yes, I also like this type of buckle locks in the collection!
    Regards
    Kabl

Quote by kabl View Post
    "...is no longer self-evident that you get an honest / substantiated statement / opinion here!..."
    Dear Kabl,

Rather like Kirby, I missed your post due to travelling in China and towards a buckle that I would usually comment upon.

An excellent buckle by the way, albeit that this configuration type is a niche area for collectors and is not overly popular. As a very minor note, I think from the images that you provided that the buckle is chrome and not nickle silver. It matters not towards again, a super buckle.

I assume and correct me if I am wrong, that by your living in 'Absurdistan", English is not your Mother tongue. We are an international and English speaking Forum of course and there are no problems in this respect, as we all work together.

Are you saying that on this Forum, you cannot obtain an honest and substantiated opinion? Perhaps an accidental double negative on your part, however I am unsure and please accept my apologies if I appear slightly patronising. I simply do not understand your declaration.

I will give you a cast iron guarantee that you will always obtain an honest and substantiated opinion on the Forum, albeit at times rattled off a little slow due to various factors to. To say otherwise and I am not saying that you are, is quite outrageous and a totally unjustified slur on simply the best buckles forum available.

Looking forward to future posts from yourself.

Regards and best wishes,

David