Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Turnerbund buckle without marking

Article about: Hi guys, I received this nice, but suffering from years of neglect, Turnerbund beltbuckle. It has no markings at all. The front is in an acceptable state but the back has dozens of little sp

?

Default Turnerbund buckle without marking

Hi guys,

I received this nice, but suffering from years of neglect, Turnerbund beltbuckle.

It has no markings at all. The front is in an acceptable state but the back has dozens of little spots. Don’t know whether it is rust or not. Looks more like dirt.

The prongs however are a little rusty unfortunately.

It is not in a really good shape but I like it anyway and I’m happy to add it to my collection.

Just wanted to share it with the buckle enthusiasts.

Kind regards.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Turnerbund buckle without marking   Turnerbund buckle without marking  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Turnerbund buckle without marking
    P
    Many

?

Looks like a nickel buckle with a steel prong bar. Not unusual for it to be rusty. Nice addition.

?

Today I cleaned it with care. Under the layer of dust and dirt came, very vaguely, an almost impossible to detect ‘GES GESCH’

It looks like there is some more text after that but completely unrecognisable.

?

Sorry for the strange pics. I had to use artificial light, natural light made the letters completely disappear.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Turnerbund buckle without marking   Turnerbund buckle without marking