Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bavarian canvas officers belt

Article about: I have a canvas Bavarian officers belt and buckle it is missing one slider and the leather tongue also it is twisted and is there a way to straighten or flatten it down or better to leave it

Default Bavarian canvas officers belt

I have a canvas Bavarian officers belt and buckle it is missing one slider and the leather tongue also it is twisted and is there a way to straighten or flatten it down or better to leave it as is? I like the fact it has the broken blue stripes like the regular brocade. It is a very different item ,don’t remember seeing one before !I have seen a cover on a regular brocade to subdue it I guess it’s tropical. I do have a Prussian officer on a canvas belt will post later. Thanks for looking . Charlie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bavarian  canvas  officers belt   Bavarian  canvas  officers belt  

Bavarian  canvas  officers belt   Bavarian  canvas  officers belt  

Bavarian  canvas  officers belt  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bavarian  canvas  officers belt
    P
    Many

?

I don’t recall ever seeing one like this. Five Bavarian brocades sold on eMedal a couple of weeks ago. They were all silver with different shades of blue broken strips. I wonder if this brocade was for some type of summer uniform.