Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Opinion on WWI German Buckle

Article about: Hello. I please need some opinions on this buckle. (This time I am asking you guys BEFORE I buy war relics!!) These are the only 2 pictures I have. The civil war buckle is included in the pi

Default Opinion on WWI German Buckle

Hello. I please need some opinions on this buckle. (This time I am asking you guys BEFORE I buy war relics!!) These are the only 2 pictures I have. The civil war buckle is included in the pictures so if anyone has an opinion of that item I would appreciate it. If not, I will post pics to another thread. Thank youOpinion on WWI German BuckleOpinion on WWI German Buckle!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Opinion on WWI German Buckle
    P
    Many

?

Not a very good photo. Looks original but the roundel looks repaired. Solder on the front of the buckle would make pass. These are common and not very expensive so I would wait for a nicer one.

Thanks for replying. If that one looks real I wonder if the civil war one is. I can get them both for under $10 at a comic book auction. LOL people are bidding tons on old comic books and nothing on these and an antique H.N. White King Master Model Silver coronet.

I would wait for a better buckle like Kirby said, not a good example
    Ben

Thanks, Ben. I can use the money and bid more on Buffy the Vampire Slayer action figures instead...lol. (No, really.) Love this forum. I get such great advice!!
    Kim