Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Brit-used MICH / ACH

Article about: One can never have too many camo-d MICH / ACH helmets (or whatever they're called today) right? I love the camo paint job on this one. The shape of these things closely resembles the German

Default Brit-used MICH / ACH

One can never have too many camo-d MICH / ACH helmets (or whatever they're called today) right? I love the camo paint job on this one. The shape of these things closely resembles the German helmets of WW2 (that ought to guarantee some Views from the other lot :-) )......

Brit-used MICH / ACHBrit-used MICH / ACHBrit-used MICH / ACHBrit-used MICH / ACH

Whilst the inner crown Velcro strip has been placed where I'd normally expect to see "Gentex", the rest of the helmet mirrors another Brit-used Genny (below) albeit with different harness hardware.

Brit-used MICH / ACH

...what kind of person buys the same helmet more than once just because the paint job's different?! ;-)

?

Great lid Adrian I love the wear mark from the NVG bracket on the back it likely had a Norotos 3-Hole Low Profile Shroud w/ Ratchet Strap and or one of a comparable design as seen in the images below..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Brit-used MICH / ACH   Brit-used MICH / ACH  

I´m collecting combat knives/fighting knives, also bayonets, but, meanwhile, I´m interested in "modern" combat helmets also !

Thx., for sharing, mates !